EMI Calculator – Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI) Calculator App.
An Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI) is defined as “A fixed payment amount made by a borrower to a lender at a specified date each calendar month. Equated monthly Instalments are used to pay off both interest and principal each month, so that over a specified number of years, the loan is paid off in full.”
The benefit of an EMI for borrowers is that they know precisely how much money they will need to pay toward their loan each month, making the personal budgeting process easier.
- EMI Calculator is the special kind of calculator that calculates your Loan EMI (Equated Monthly Instalments).
- EMI Calculator calculates EMI based on your Loan Amount, Interest rate and loan period and generates very accurate result.
- Calculates EMI on monthly bases.
- Display Statistics data in detail.
- Statistics shows Principal Amount, Interest rate and remaining balance per month.
- Generates statistics chart.
- Free to use.
- Loan Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- Standard EMI Calculator
- EMI Statistics
- Finance Calculator & Statistics