Displays current speed on a digital/analog speedometer, keeps track of your top speed and average speed. Speedometer also allows you to easily switch between units of measurement (mph or km/h) for use in your vehicle (your cycle, your car, on a boat or on an airplane) and track your journey with live tracking on map!
● DISPLAY MODE
– Switch between KM/H and MPH mode for speed measurement.
– Analog speedometer in portrait mode.
– Landscape mode to display digital Speedometer in full screen.
– Showing Average and Maximum Speed of the trip.
– Switch between bike and car mode with 120 km/h to 360 km/h speed range.
● GPS INDICATOR
– Show GPS accuracy indicator.
– Keeps track of travelled distance, average speed and top speed.
– Store history of tracking data along with the real time data display.
– Ability to turn tracking on/off.
– Time tracking with total travelled time.
– Reset history tracking data quickly and easily.
– Select multiple songs or music track from the music library
– Play music in background when using Speedometer for live tracking
– Show current speed and distance.
– Show current position on map in real time with Standard, Satellite or Hybrid view.
– Show weather conditions for the current place.
– Show sunrise and sunset time.
– Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
– GPS is not always accurate due to device hardware sensor limitations.
– Data connection is required to see map.
– Make sure you have enabled the location service for the application.