Ramadan Times 2020: Azan,Quran
Ramadan Times is very useful tool that allow to follow your daily Namaz schedule properly during Ramadan 2017 and after that too. This is an all in one muslim application containing 11 awesome features such as: Islamic Prayer Times, Qibla Compass, Islamic Calendar or Hijri Calendar, Al Quran, Duas, Tasbih Counter, 99 Names of Allah, Mosque Finder, Ramadan Times (Sehri and Iftar Timing), Zakat Calculator and also Kalima.
Salat Times (Islamic Prayer Time):
- Displays 5 Muslim Prayer Times: Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha along with Sunrise timing.
- Set Waktu Salat Alarm with azan.
- Monthly Prayer Times shows Salat times of entire month.
Different Calculation method,
- Different Calculation Method, Method Hanfi/Shafi and Coordinated Universal time.
- Also provides support for Daylight Savings Time for salat time calculation.
- Apple Watch support to show accurate time for islamic prayers
- Show prayer times directly from the pull down Today Widget menu under notification center
- This is a useful application that will keep you updated on the correct prayer timings throughout the month.
- Displays daily Sehri/Iftar time to start and end fasting for Ramzan.
- Full month’s Imsak, suhoor and Iftar time in table format for Ramadan 2017.
- Remember supplications and salutations (Hadith and Dua) that are highly recommended to be recited during the Month of Ramadan including the Nights of Power (Laylat al-Qadr).
- Calendar View that showing Hijri Calendar and providing equivalent English Calendar Dates.
- Muslim Holidays list provide for current Islamic year in the Hijri Calendar.
- Find Kaaba Direction from the any part of the world.
- Display distance to Mecca from you current location.
- Offline Islamic Compass Use.
Al Quran & Duas:
- 114 Quran Surah for reading.
- Complete Quran with Arabic and English language.
- Shows all 132 Duas in Arabic with their meaning provided.